In support of Ronald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest
PLEASE NOTE: The Pickleball Classic is FULL. Thank you so much for the outpouring of support. Please email us to be placed on a waitlist.
Saturday, October 8 & 9, 2022
90 Power Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
The Picklebarn will be hosting it’s first charity event for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Join us at the brand new state of art indoor pickleball facility in Mankato, MN. The RMHC Pickleball Classic will be a fun and competitive event.
Beginners are welcome and encouraged to participate. Pickleballers who like to play "just for fun" or are new to the game have a place in this tournament!
Registration includes: A free t-shirt with one event entry, plus a Coca- Cola Tumbler with a second event entry. Registration Deadline: September 30.
- Men’s Doubles (Saturday, Oct. 8)
- Women’s Doubles (Saturday, Oct. 8)
- Mixed Doubles (Sunday, Oct. 9)
- Skill Levels: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5+
COST: $35, additional $15 for second event
Minimum age of player: 12
HotelsCountry Inn and Suites
- Cancellation Deadline: 09/16/22
- If you need to cancel your registration fees will be donated to RMHC
- Tournament is not sanctioned
- Ball: Franklin X-Performance 40
- Net: Permanent
- Surface: Deco-Turf