The Santa Project with myTalk 107.1
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Help spread some holiday joy to families with sick kids with MyTalk 107.1’s Santa Project benefitting Ronald McDonald House, Upper Midwest. Thank you to our generous sponsors for hosting these fun and festive events!
- The Shop Girls Ali and Harmony on Saturday, November 25th from 11am – 1pm at The Galleria in Edina.
- Lori & Julia on Tuesday, November 28th from 3 - 6pm at Chanhassen Dinner Theatres.
- Bradley & Dawn will host a virtual broadcast on Wednesday, November 29th from Noon -3pm, presented by Children’s Theatre Company.
- Jason & Alexis on Thursday, November 30th from 6am – 9am at Junk Bonanza at Canterbury Park in Shakopee.
- Donna & Steve on Friday, December 1st from 9am – noon at Twin Cities Closet in Mound.
- Weekly Dish’s Steph and Steph at Surdyk’s in NE Minneapolis on Saturday, December 2nd from 9am – 11am.
- Lori & Julia at Creative Hair Design on Tuesday, December 5th from 3pm – 6pm.
- The Shop Girls Ali and Harmony on Saturday, December 9th from 11 – 1pm at Science Museum in St. Paul.
- Donna & Steve at PoppedCorn in Minnetonka on Monday, December 11th from 9am – noon.
- Jason & Alexis at Voyage Health in Crystal on Tuesday, December 12th from 6am – 9am.
- Bradley and Dawn at Woofington in Wayzata on Wednesday, December 13th from noon – 3pm.
- Lori & Julia at Hamernick’s in Hudson from 3pm – 6pm on Thursday, December 14th.
- Donna & Steve on Friday, December 15th from 9am – noon at Southern Lights in Burnsville.
Donate a gift from the wish list below, and we’ll make sure it gets delivered to the kids and families at RMHC – UM in time for Christmas. Drop off your unwrapped gifts at one (or all!) of our twelve live broadcasts and meet your favorite radio personalities. Or tune into our virtual broadcast and make a financial donation – every dollar and every item makes a direct impact on families!
- Gift Cards
- Baby Dolls
- Superhero Figurines
- Magna Tiles
- Art and Craft Kits
- Teen Gifts
- Insulated Water Bottles
- Kid Bike/Scooter Helmets
- Kickballs, Dodgeballs, Soccer balls, Basketballs, Volleyballs
- John Deere Toys
- Vtech Toys
- Portable electronics
- Card Games
- Board Games
- Yard Games
RMHC–UM’s mission is to provide a home away from home and a caring community of support to families with seriously ill and injured children. Every year, we support thousands of families from across the state and around the region by providing complimentary lodging, meals and family-focused services. By alleviating many families' everyday needs, we allow them to focus on what's most important – the health and well-being of their hospitalized child as well as their family unit as a whole.