Keeping families close
Close to each other and the care and resources they need
We provide a warm and welcoming community of support and respite for families with seriously-ill or injured children. Services include:
- Kitchen access and fully-stocked pantries
- Laundry facilities
- An accredited K-12 school
- Supportive, family-focused programming
VIDEO: The House that Love Built performed by Kat Perkins. From the Ronald McDonald House Gala 2019.
Five Minnesota Locations
Proudly offering complimentary meals and support to hundreds of family members every day as well as overnight accommodations to 76 families every night.
NEW: Ronald McDonald House Northland in Essentia Health in Duluth opened its doors to families in February 2021.
- Ronald McDonald House on Oak Street in Minneapolis
- Ronald McDonald House inside Children's Minnesota in Minneapolis
- Ronald McDonald Family Room inside Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare in St. Paul
- Ronald McDonald Family Room inside Children's Minnesota in St. Paul
- Ronald McDonald House Northland inside Essentia Health in Duluth
Our Hospital PartnersProviding world-class care for pediatric patients from across the state and region.
M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital
Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
Support from McDonald'sThe McDonald’s owner/operators of Minnesota and western Wisconsin who make up the Twin Cities Co-Op, along with McDonald’s corporate offices and their supplier network, are significant fundraisers and supporters, contributing over 20% toward our annual budget through various fundraising efforts, including Round-Up for RMHC, donation boxes and the Shamrock Shake promotion. Although the McDonald’s system is an important corporate partner, we rely on the support of the entire community and greatly value all financial and in-kind donations.
In-Store Canister Support