Ronald McDonald House Northland
We’ve moved up north! Like all Minnesotans, we dream of having property up north – so we’re thrilled to have opened the Ronald McDonald House Northland in downtown Duluth in February 2021.
This beautiful facility provides families with seriously ill and injured children from the Twin Ports and across the Northland a caring and comfortable home-away-from-home while they navigate a child’s health crisis.
- A welcoming reception area where RMH staff will check-in families
- A gorgeous kitchen with views of Lake Superior and the east Duluth skyline
- A cozy and comfortable lounge with a stunning fireplace
- Laundry facilities with commercial grade appliances
- Five private guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms, decorated in cool and calm colors reflecting the beauty of the North Shore
With the support of our community, RMH Northland will provide complimentary lodging, meals and support to families of sick kids, just like our four Twin Cities locations. And, although our volunteer program – including the Cooks for Kids meal program – remains on pause, we enthusiastically and gratefully encourage supporters to make a quick and easy donation from our Amazon Smile Wish List.
View the Virtual Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting Celebration
Tour the NEW Ronald McDonald House Northland
CONTACT / Tara Gallagher, Program Manager / Email / 218.576.0865