Ronald McDonald HouseInside Children's Minnesota in Minneapolis
A spacious facility on the third floor of Children’s Minnesota in Minneapolis. Serving families with children receiving treatment in the intensive care units, the House offers families a place to rest and regroup, steps away from their child.
- 15 private rooms with bathrooms
- Three meals a day, including popular grab and go selections, provided by the Fresh FamFare meal team and volunteer groups
- Cozy and warm lounge areas
- Laundry facilities
- Workout space and patio
ContactHow to access services
- Families of current inpatients that are in the PICU, NICU, CVCC and ICC are automatically granted access to the House for day use. Other inpatient units/floors require a Social Work referral or for the patient to be inpatient for 10 or more consecutive days.
- Overnight sleeping rooms are determined by patient acuity and require a Social Work referral.
2525 Chicago Ave. South
Minneapolis, MN 55404 Phone: 612.874.4800